Friday, November 16, 2012

Nov 16 - Friday Faves

First and most importantly woot! It's {Friday}!  :)  And second - woot! This is my 100th Hannah Mia blog post!
 
Okay, enough silliness!  I have a few things I want to share and I hope you all had a really great week! 
 
As a huge fan of dessert and all things sweet, I instantly fell in love with these dessert bowls
made by Quotes & Notes.  {now I seriously want some ice cream... yum}
 
 

These Sterling Silver Stacking Rings are on my "need to buy list" from Indulgent Designs.  Her jewelry is so beautiful!
 
 
And this Black with Gold Rosette Headband will add a pop of color to any outfit made by Our Place To Nest. So cute!
 
 
Please to take a moment to check out the auction happening this weekend on Facebook to help raise money for Nico's adoption.
 
We also have some great new holiday hair accessories at our Hannah Mia Etsy Shop - you'll want to check them out.
 
And don't forget we're having {giveaway} going on right now!! Entries are really low right now (insert sad face here). Who wouldn't love $10 to spend towards some Hannah Mia bows or an adorable headband (or two). 
 
 

1 comment: