Friday, December 14, 2012

Dec.14 Friday Faves

Hello Friday - I am so glad you are here.
 
Another long week has finally ended and we are welcoming the weekend that will go by far too quickly.  This weekend I do hope to finish my Christmas shopping - I am embarrassed to admit I have barely started and really lack motivation to get it done.  I usually have everything bought, wrapped, and ready to be put under the tree before December begins.
 
Here is a small collection of a few festive Etsy items that would be perfect for the season:
 
 
 
{I have this and love it}
 
*******
 
As I am typing this, I was distracted by the devastating news going on in Newtown, Connecticut this morning.  Please know that our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that has been impacted by this very sad event. 
 
*******
 
I am so sorry to end this on such a sad note - I wish you all a very blessed weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment