Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Gift Swap

A few weeks ago I signed up to be part of a Holiday Gift Swap with a few bloggers across the country.  I love giving gifts, so I signed right up!
 
To my excitement my gift arrived last week!
Joni from Blended with Love sent me a package full of lovely gifts.  A red mug (my favorite color!!) and hot chocolate, cards, socks, and lotion.
 
This gift is perfect for cold Iowa winters. Those cozy socks and hot chocolate were opened immediately!
 
I sent a gift to Linda from Life With a Big Family.
Hopefully she'll enjoy it!
 
*******
Be sure to check out these blogs:
Mom-a-Logues
Keeping up with the Sonneks
Blended with Love
Life With a Big Family
 
{Do you have a blog? Please share it with us by leaving a comment. I want to check it out.}
 
*******
Merry Christmas!
What are you favorite holiday gifts to give or receive?
 

1 comment:

  1. Great gift! SO happy you were able to join in on the Holiday fun! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete