Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5th - Friday Favorites!

Goodbye September - Hello October! 
It amazes me how quickly times goes by.  This week was a more mellow week for our little family.  We spent lots of time playing outside - my girls' favorite thing to do.  And I had time to work on Halloween costumes!  {Yay!}  Yes - I make them, every year. I love it, part of the fun of the holiday for me.  Any guesses on what they might be this year?  Hint - It's an adorable little costume I found on Pinterest.  It's going to be a hoot! ;)
 
Well, what you have been waiting for - Friday Favorites!!
Today I have a sweet tooth and these tasty treats look delightful this Friday.
 
 
 
 
 
Yummy - these make me excited for the cooler fall temperatures and baking! Not that I really bake a lot, but it sounds good today!
 
***
What is your favorite snack?
 
***
Have a great weekend! See you next week with more favorites!
 
***
Questions or comments - email me - hannahmia@cfu.net
I would {LOVE} to hear from you!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment